One Patient, One Record
Providing even better patient safety, quality and personal service is the goal for CarePATH, Catholic Health Partners' newest information technology.
Each patient will have a single, continuously updated electronic health record. Doctors, nurses and other medical team members update the patient's medical chart on
a computer. To make decisions about a patient's care, they can access all the information they need, when and where they need it.
Improved Quality and Safety
- Providing legible, current, available data
- Alerting caregivers to patients' allergies and potential adverse drug interactions
- Offering real-time clinical decision support when orders are entered
- Assuring prompt order deliveries between departments
- Reducing paper use and time spent filing, retrieving and maintaining paper records
- Standardizing processes for registration, scheduling and accounting
- Reducing the likelihood of duplicate tests and procedures
CarePATH will be implemented at all of our 34 hospitals and our employed physician practices in four states, strengthening care for the hundreds of thousands of
patients we serve each year. In addition, MyChart enables patients of our employed physicians to access their health information anywhere, anytime.
CarePATH will help us provide care that is truly centered on each patient's health, life and spiritual goals. It supports - but never replaces - the
knowledgeable and compassionate human touch.
Your Health Information at Your Fingertips
Patients of Mercy Medical Associates physicians are able to access their health information anywhere, anytime.
With MyChart, you can keep up with your personal health information like never before.
View your medical information online
Stay in touch with your physician
- Review your medications, immunizations and allergies
- Receive test results online - no waiting for a phone call or letter
- Review health education topics and discharge instructions provided by your physician
Access your family's records
- Communicating with your MMA physician is as simple as sending an e-mail - but even more secure
- Request renewals of your medications online
- Link your family's accounts to yours for convenient access to appointments, immunization records, growth charts and more
How Do I Get MyChart?
- Your information is safe from unauthorized access because MyChart is password protected and delivered via an encrypted connection
Your Mercy Medical Associates physician and staff can register you for MyChart. Once your physician has given you an access code,
follow the link below to sign up for MyChart.
I have my access code and am ready to sign up for MyChart!!
Click here to learn more about carePATH!!